Friday, November 11, 2005

Soap

This is for Ruby--and anyone else interested.

Yes, this Christmas, we will be making soaps and stuff. Terracotta Dreams will be in operation for a limited period only. We are also limiting our products to the popular ones: Honey Oatmeal, Rix Trix and Peppermint Jean soaps. As with last year, we can package them beautifully--perfect gifts for everyone.

I love making these soaps; I love coming up with the recipes and experimenting with ingredients. I don't scrimp on the ingredients. I wholeheartedly use everything I make (as I said before, we haven't bought soap for the past two years!). When we make soap, you can smell the wonderful fragrances from the street.

I love the way you start with oil and lye, and then mixing them together, you get something so totally different. It's like making magic.

Anyone want some magic?

3 comments:

Redjeulle said...

Ree, email me naman your stuff and prices please.

BratinelangKikay said...

Hi Ree, the name Terracotta Dreams just rang a bell to me... I think we've met already. We had your products as give-aways for the Valentine event of Holiday Inn Galleria Manila...

I bought 2 sets of your soaps and lotions arranged beautifully in a small wooden bowl. My best friend loves the oatmeal soap... I do too...smells so good I almost ate it!

I Am Queen said...

also please say exact dates of this limited time, and how we can purchase.