Saturday, July 29, 2006

Step Into My Subconscious

They say that your dreams reflect what's going on in your subconscious mind, the dilemmas you're wrestling with.

This was my dream on our first night here in our new cozy little house:

The Hubby and I just moved into a new house. It was a log cabin on top of a mountain. The cabin was small, but cozy. It had a fireplace and chimney. I was wearing a dress ala "Little House on the Prairie". Lushly green grass covered the mountain slopes, purple flowers here and there. Somehow I got a bird's eyeview of our new home, just like those cinematic panning shots that circle around before zooming in. Ours was the only house there. At the bottom of one side of the mountain was a thickly wooded forest. The other side was a cliff, a vertical drop so high, you couldn't see the bottom.

The Hubby and I stood at the top of the mountain, right beside the cliff, arms around each other. As we happily surveyed all we owned, I turned to The Hubby. "So, what do you think?" I asked, "Should we throw the doggie crap over the cliff?"

And I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha